At Podocare podiatry clinic we are able to offer Podiatry/Chiropody services encompassing all aspects of foot and ankle care.
With clinics in Sheffield at Deepcarr Medical Centre, Low Edges Medical Centre & in Batley at the Batley Pharmacy.
The term Podiatrist means foot specialist, someone who will manage all areas of foot care from simple nail cutting to assessment and treatment of diabetic foot problems, minor surgery under local anaesthetic and sports injuries.
Scope Of Practice
- Sports Injuries / Biomechanics
- Gait Analysis and Orthotics
- Leg Length Differences
- Lower Back Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Corns and Callous
- Big Toe Joint Pain (Bunions)
- Ingrown toenails
- Verrucas (Planter Warts)
- Heel Pain And Plantar Fasciitis Arch Pain
- Diabetic Assessment Of Blood Flow (Doppler) And Neuropathy
- Treatment Of Diabetic Ulcers And Wound Care
- Infections Of The Skin And Nails
- Flat Feet
- Thick Toenails
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Sweaty Feet
- Soft Corns
- Corns & Callouses
- Toe Deformities
How We can Help You!
Our Podiatry services cover all aspects of Podiatry care
For Those With Painful Lower Back, Hips, Knees, Calf Muscles, Shins, Ankles & Feet :
- Lower limb & foot postural assessment involving biomechanical & gait analysis.
- Orthotic Therapy. (Customised support to inside your shoes.)
- Footwear assessment and advice.
- Foot manipulation and mobilization.
- Sports injury management.
- General lower Limb and lower back pain management.
For Those With Painful Toenails, Plantar Warts Areas Of Hard Skin Or Suffer From Diabetes :
- Ingrown toenail treatment with the use of Nail Bracing.
- Ingrown nail correction surgery or management of thick mis-shapen nails.
- Plantar wart (Verruca) Treatment.
- Diabetic assessment, monitoring of foot health and education.
- General foot care and advice.